No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
    <<groan>>
    Squirrel shit (should be on the jokes thread?)

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
      Squirrel shit (should be on the jokes thread?)
      There was a joke about 'what's got a hazelnut in every dyke?' I've forgotten the second bit though

Probably for the best

Comment

Hooked on these currently

and Creme Eggs.

Dark Choc Bounty still my No 1,so hard to find hereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
          ??? Where tf do you live??

Comment

Not strictly a chocolate bar, I've discovered that Tunnock's, makers North of the Border of the magnificent milk choclate tea-cake, now do a dark chocolate version.

Not easy to find but i'd recommenda that you try them when you find them ... and possibly ask for them to be stocked if you don't find them

I may have posted about this delight before

Comment

Hooked on these currently

and Creme Eggs.

Problem solved, ER.

50 p each. Result.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Not only are they extremely yummy, I'm told that they're vegan-friendly ... which is nice +

Comment

Sweets on amazon... OMG.

Off-topic (ahem!), I just found a childhood favourite, "Drumstick" lollies at a knock-down price!! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Drumstick-Lo...mstick+lollies

(The user comment on that page scores high for the most inane / insane comment ever on amazon ... it must be a p***-take... )

"...the isle is full of noises,
                  Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                  Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                  Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

how about a Scotch creme egg ?

A butcher has created a "treat" for Easter by wrapping a Cadbury's Creme Egg in sausage meat and covering his creation in a lime and chilli coating.

Comment

As I dunk my creme egg in my coffee I'm wondering,its the year 2014 and yet with so much modern technology we still don't have an Easter egg sized creme egg!

Comment

As I dunk my creme egg in my coffee I'm wondering,its the year 2014 and yet with so much modern technology we still don't have an Easter egg sized creme egg!
                        Because an creme egg the size of a normal Easter egg can only ever remain a fantasy - imagine the mess down your shirt as you bit into all that gooey interior ........ (Never been a fan of creme eggs, too sickly sweet for me)

Tried Crispello as recommended above, not impressed, have belatedly discovered Chunky Kit-Kat - delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                          Because an creme egg the size of a normal Easter egg can only ever remain a fantasy - imagine the mess down your shirt as you bit into all that gooey interior ........ (Never been a fan of creme eggs, too sickly sweet for me)

Tried Crispello as recommended above, not impressed, have belatedly discovered Chunky Kit-Kat - delicious!
                          There's a dark chocolate version, Anna - dee-vine!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post

I've already thought about that Anna.
                            I would chop the top off,scoop all the goo out with a big spoon,then break up the shell into dunkable chunks.

Comment

What about chopping the top off and dipping soldiers in, what would you use as the soldiers though?

Comment

Originally posted by Carole View Post
                                what would you use as the soldiers though?
                                Twix bars?
                                It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
                                X