Clear All

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
    A Wall.
    Is that the wall, or any ol' wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
      Is that the wall, or any ol' wall?
      A Wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

FFS it's

The Wall

and

Pink Floyd

no "The" in the second at all

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
          FFS it's

The Wall

and

Pink Floyd

no "The" in the second at all
          but the answer to Beefys question is A wall.
          At least its my answer.

Tell it to (the) Ramones, who made more money out of T shirts after they passed away than they ever did from selling records. :(

Edit: here you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pin..._Barrett_Story bigpsychedelicsmileything.
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

There was a "The" but I seem to remember that they ditched it

Of course Matt Johnson would say something else

Comment

he wanted to call the band AA, but it was , like everything else, already trademarked.

more interestingly Gongers, I assume you have been to that museum in Brussels?
              I thought it was brilliant. Loved the electronic stuff. I want to play with some !!!!!!!

(you would love the EU buildings too, I guess ...... :)

Comment

The Pink Floyd Sound was what they called themselves to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                  he wanted to call the band AA, but it was , like everything else, already trademarked.

more interestingly Gongers, I assume you have been to that museum in Brussels?
                  I thought it was brilliant. Loved the electronic stuff. I want to play with some !!!!!!!
                  Wonderful place indeed

:-)

Comment

The last part of Nigel's demolition of Clegg is complete.

Last night saw Clegg's 'funeral procession' come to the end of its journey.

All that remains is for the Clegg to do the honourable thing and fall on his sword.

He has brought his party to its knees and the amazing turnaround, engineered by Paddy Ashdown a number of years ago, has been nullified.

How stupid was it for an inexperienced college boy like Clegg to take on an experienced man like Nigel in a toe-to-toe?

Hopefully the LibDems will be rid of him and can begin the rebuild of their party.

Comment

probably the wrong thread, not worth a new one. The BBC political producer becoming UKIP's communications director seems to be regularly ignored by those he shouts at - presumably his communication skills will flower in the new job.

Veteran BBC political producer Paul Lambert has joined the UK Independence Party as their communications director.

Comment

The last part of Nigel's demolition of Clegg is complete.

Last night saw Clegg's 'funeral procession' come to the end of its journey.
                        You really believe that Mr Farage is in a position to assume full responsibility for the current stte of Clegghood?! You don't think that Clegg's already contrived his own demise and fallen on his sword?

He has brought his party to its knees
                        I don't think that he's quite done it single-handedly, actually!

Hopefully the LibDems will be rid of him and can begin the rebuild of their party.
                        Well, if that does indeed happen and the party's fortunes turn around quickly enough, the instability and uncertainty that will emerge from next May's General Election results will be that much the greater and the chances of any two-party majoriy coalition arising from it proportionately smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                          probably the wrong thread, not worth a new one. The BBC political producer becoming UKIP's communications director seems to be regularly ignored by those he shouts at - presumably his communication skills will flower in the new job.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30366982
                          And Raheem Kasssam as a senior adviser - seems they are taking this politics malarky rather seriously!!!

Comment

And Raheem Kasssam as a senior adviser - seems they are taking this politics malarky rather seriously!!!
                            But no job for James Delingpole?

Maybe he's a candidate?

Perhaps he makes good tea?

Comment

Working...
                            X