Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nnrrrrrrrr

Nnrrrrr.....Chw.....Pswish....Blumin.....Pwwwww... ..deary dear....
    bong ching

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
    Nnrrrrr.....Chw.....Pswish....Blumin.....Pwwwww... ..deary dear....
    Lost your false teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
      Lost your false teeth?
      more like the will to live :grr:

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
        more like the will to live :grr:
        I have some spreadsheets he could help out with, if he needs to take his mind off things.

Got any bits of unfinished orchestrations , Gongers? good therapy, I imagine.....
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
          Got any bits of unfinished orchestrations , Gongers? good therapy, I imagine.....
          I was more thinking along these lines this morning

George Crumb (b. 1929), "Black Angels: Thirteen Images from the Dark Land" (1970), as performed by the Kronos Quartet (David Harrington, violin; John Sherba,...

Comment

I went to hear some Scelsi, some Mozart, and Mahler 10 last night.

I think I prefer their worlds to the "real" one.

( the end of Mahler 10 was actually out of this world).
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Actually, from 8,000 miles away I sympathise deeply. So I started reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy again. But, when it gets to the destruction of Earth, there's nothing that saves the R3 Forum boarders.

Pity that. They could have populated a deserted planet.

It's a possible thread. isn't it? Which R3 boarders should be saved?

Wow!

Comment

If people want to have the Politics Forum reopened to discuss the results, I'll open it.

I wasn't sure whether they would …
                It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                  If people want to have the Politics Forum reopened to discuss the results, I'll open it.

I wasn't sure whether they would …
                  :laugh::laugh:

Are we allowed to gloat? (one needs a small crumb at times like these)

Comment

:laugh::laugh:

Are we allowed to gloat? (one needs a small crumb at times like these)
                    I would hope for something a bit more 'political' than that, but life is often disappointing :smiley:
                    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

I would hope for something a bit more 'political' than that, but life is often disappointing :smiley:
                      Sorry for your loss
                      BUT
                      we might (in the long term) gain by it :peacedove:

Comment

Sorry for your loss
                        BUT
                        we might (in the long term) gain by it :peacedove:
                        Makes no difference to me, one way or the other :smiley: But I think it's a fascinating political situation which would repay serious discussion. I'd appreciate it if the opportunity to do so is not abused. Any opinion is allowable but the reasons for closing the forum in the first place should be borne in mind - if people DO want to discuss the results (and there is more than one aspect to the situation).

Comment

Makes no difference to me, one way or the other :smiley: But I think it's a fascinating political situation which would repay serious discussion. I'd appreciate it if the opportunity to do so is not abused. Any opinion is allowable but the reasons for closing the forum in the first place should be borne in mind - if people DO want to discuss the results (and there is more than one aspect to the situation).
                          Indeed

I really must read this http://www.relatedness.org/Mass_Psyc...of_Fascism.pdf
                          I've been told it would help me understand how people are conned into believing all sorts of nonsense

Comment

I am seeking solace in Mendelssohn String Symphonies from the recently acquired Portraits box.

I haven't figured what this thread is about yet! :erm::winkeye::whistle:

Comment

Well, I won't bother, then. End of discussion .

Comment

Working...
                              X