No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1cY...yer_detailpage

i would vote for gorgeous George against any MP who has represented me ... ever ...
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hang on a minute.....:yikes:you ARE joking, aren't you? :yikes:
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
      [/video]

i would vote for gorgeous George against any MP who has represented me ... ever ...
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by John Skelton View Post
        I have better things to do with my life than sit through 47 minutes of bluster and hyperbole from George Galloway...:yawn:
        Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
          I have better things to do with my life
          I'd never have guessed that from your contributions here. :smiley:

Comment

Lovely.

Mark Twain.

Comment

I have better things to do with my life than sit through 47 minutes of bluster and hyperbole from George Galloway...:yawn:
              Nice attempt at distraction and provocation Mr Pee but I'd be grateful if you would depart unless you have anything to say that's On Topic :smiley:

To the guppies with you ! :ok::biggrin:

Comment

:ok: :biggrin:

Comment

It seems the Royal Television Society would disagree, Mandy. Three awards last year, including News Channel of the Year:- :laugh::laugh:

Why do you write such c**p? It just makes you look like a complete buffoon. http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smile...sed-140297.gif
                  Do you honestly think I, or any sane person, gives a stuff about the RTS?

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                    Nice attempt at distraction and provocation Mr Pee but I'd be grateful if you would depart unless you have anything to say that's On Topic :smiley:

To the guppies with you ! :ok::biggrin:
                    Perhaps you should address that remark to John Skelton who added the video link in the first place. :erm:

Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandryka View Post
                      Do you honestly think I, or any sane person, gives a stuff about the RTS?
                      I couldn't care less whether you do or not, but it just goes to show that you are wrong about Sky News. I'm pretty sure these people know a lot more about broadcasting than yourself:-

Last edited by Mr Pee; 03-05-12, 11:44.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Perhaps you should address that remark to John Skelton who added the video link in the first place. :erm:
                        He was adding substance to the argument, Mr Pee something of which no-one could ever accuse you.

On this thread at least your trolling tendencies are becoming clearer with every post :erm:

Comment

Originally posted by Mandryka View Post
                          I, or any sane person
                          I'm glad you draw the distinction.

Comment

He was adding substance to the argument, Mr Pee something of which no-one could ever accuse you.

On this thread at least your trolling tendencies are becoming clearer with every post :erm:
                            Nonsense. You asked me to depart unless I had anything to say that was "on topic". Firstly, I'm sure you are fully aware that many threads diverge and depart from the original topic. That is actually one of the the things I like about these boards. Secondly, if you wish to keep threads firmly on topic, I fail to see how a 47 minute video of Galloway pontificating about Iraq has anything to do with Murdoch. And finally, it's perfectly clear that you and I disagree profoundly about this whole affair, and that any contribution I make will simply be ridiculed and dismissed by yourself and the rest of your chums.That's fine, I really couldn't care less, however to accuse me of being off-topic whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that the thread had ALREADY gone off- topic due to a previous contribution really is a bit rich.

Selective amnesia? :whistle:

Mark Twain.

Comment

Nonsense. You asked me to depart unless I had anything to say that was "on topic". Firstly, I'm sure you are fully aware that many threads diverge and depart from the original topic. That is actually one of the the things I like about these boards. Secondly, if you wish to keep threads firmly on topic, I fail to see how a 47 minute video of Galloway pontificating about Iraq has anything to do with Murdoch. And finally, it's perfectly clear that you and I disagree profoundly about this whole affair, and that any contribution I make will simply be ridiculed and dismissed by yourself and the rest of your chums.That's fine, I really couldn't care less, however to accuse me of being off-topic whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that the thread had ALREADY gone off- topic due to a previous contribution really is a bit rich.

Selective amnesia? :whistle:
                              After yesterday's offensive gaffe, I thought you might be steering clear of the personal remarks, Mr Pee

Comment

After yesterday's offensive gaffe, I thought you might be steering clear of the personal remarks, Mr Pee
                                I don't think that he meant the latest one to be interpreted as "selective am-nesia", but I suppose I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time, after all...)

Comment

Working...
                                X