Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settings for Contacts

Top right, next to Log Out, click on Settings, and on the left side, under My Settings/My Account click on General Settings. You can opt to receive emails from other members, or to have Private Messages switched off if you don't want to be contacted by other forum members. Tell other people anything or nothing about yourself and your interests - you can restrict who can see your profile details under Profile Privacy.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

I don't know why it wouldn't accept my normal email address which is unique to me and Jasha Heifetz?

Comment

Originally posted by Cellini View Post
      I don't know why it wouldn't accept my normal email address which is unique to me and Jasha Heifetz?
      It's set not to allow multiple registrations on the same email address (could be a prob if two people share one address). I think you're already in the database, so perhaps with the same address?
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
      X