Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you are as fed up by R3's daytime stuff as I am, then try https://areena.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/yle-klassinen/

Plays whole pieces, runs an informative ribbon of artists / works [in English], just does announcements [in Finnish, of course] between pieces, relays whole opera tx from around Europe and USA.

Yes, it's a series of inter-edited recordings until live concerts take over, but it IS whole pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Tarleton View Post
      Yes, random emails from the BBC pop into my inbox. Usually drawing my attention to upcoming unmissable TV shows.
      Possibly because I access the iPlayer facility without having to login*, I don't get such emails. Oh dear, what gems I must be missing out on.

* For the moment there are ways round it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Tarleton View Post
        Yes, random emails from the BBC pop into my inbox. Usually drawing my attention to upcoming unmissable TV shows.
        Specially selected information to enhance your BBC experience. I had to sign in yesterday (first time) but so far no invitations to watch unmissable TV shows … oh, they must know …
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Can I suggest that as many of us log in to that comments page and voice our love of Breakfast and (IN)essential Classics ? Our adoration of tweets, texts and emails ?
          Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

No Early Music Late on 29th.

Comment

Working...
            X