Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
    the world is coming to a rum end when such as ff even goes so far as even thinking of the possibility of having culled someone....
    Just h'obeyin' orders, eighth. If you haven't had your email yet, perhaps it got caught in your spam filter?

Never let it be said that that we don't provide endless entertainment!
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

GDPR e-mail received here last night.

Comment

This is getting boring FF. You can now close the thread with a clear conscience & maybe just have a (no reply) sticky Announcement that shows on What's New for a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Zucchini View Post
          This is getting boring FF. You can now close the thread with a clear conscience & maybe just have a (no reply) sticky Announcement that shows on What's New for a couple of weeks
          Have to put in a request to the Chief to close a thread these days. I don't like to act beyond my competence :-) ferney!!
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
            Have to put in a request to the Chief to close a thread these days. I don't like to act beyond my competence :-) ferney!!

I think I'll let the Thread continue to run a little while longer to give all Forumistas chance to reply/raise questions. Those who don't wish to carry on reading the Thread ... needn't.
            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Sighted.

Comment

Please do not reply to this email

Comment

Got it today!
                  Best regards,
                  Jonathan

Comment

I got it too, but I'm told the cure is easily available ...

Comment

received

Comment

I think this has proved a very enjoyable interlude - many thanks to the maestro!

Comment

I received the message.

Comment

There was a chilling episode of The Digital Human on R4 today.

Aleks Krotoski discovers how the information others have about you affects your life.

It explains how Google, Facebook and other online 'platforms' harvest heaps of information about us, and no-ne can do anything about it. Unlikely GDPR will stop them in their tracks. There are also cases of DNA profiles being put in the public domain. A nice parallel with the Doomsday Book was drawn.

Comment

In many cases, GDPR has given data controllers the chance to get wider powers to process your data when you sign up to their “updated” terms and DP policy so as to be able to click thru quickly. Oh the times...

Comment

Working...
                              X