No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calendar/What's On

Hi ff,
    I notice at the top of the page there is a Calendar tab. I wonder if boarders could use this to give noticeof concerts, particularly in their own area?

Whilst at it may I take this opportunity to tell boarders of two choral concerts in Salisbury Cathedral?

Saturday 11th of December
    Salisbury Musical Society
    Chelsea Opera Group Orchestra
    Conductor: David Halls
    Rutter: Gloria
    Vaughan Williams: Fantasia on Christmas Carols
    Elgar: The Music Makers

Wednesday 15th of December
    Salisbury Cathedral Choir
    La Follia
    Conductor: Daniel Cook
    Handel: Messiah

bws
    Chris

Bristol - This Saturday (4th December)
    Coston Hall

Mahler: Symphony No 2
    Bristol University Choral Society, University Singers, University Chamber Choir
    Bristol University Symphony Orchestra
    Conductor John Pickard

Please support amateur and university music making!

Comment

Sorry - I missed this thread completely! If you have a specific query for me, it's probably better to send a PM.

I'll look at this. The earlier version of the forum which we used back in the past allowed any member to enter details of concerts, talks &c (and what about R3/R4/BBC Four progs which people think look interesting?). There are also reminders at the bottom of the homepage as the events approach. I'll have to see if this is enabled but if anyone wants to have a go at entering an event and report back, that would be useful.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
      X