Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickies unstuck?

Could stickies please be unstuck after (say) 6 months of neglect?

I can see that they sometimes are of use, but over time they just get in the way.

Originally posted by verismissimo View Post

I can see that they sometimes are of use, but over time they just get in the way.
    I wouldn’t pin your hopes on it.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by verismissimo View Post

Six months seems a reasonable wait. If the subject is worth resurrecting, people can resurrect it or start a new thread. I hadn't noticed the problem.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Further to my last: I see there was a suggestion e.g. with Alphabet Associations I that people might like them stuck so that they were easily accessed for reference.

Perhaps suggest threads not rated useful any longer?
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X