Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proms boards

Just to say that, as last year, the Proms boards have now been removed/hidden, following the Charities report.

Nearer the time the 2013 board can be set up. I will just check that nothing for 2013 has been posted (I had a feeling there had been one or two hints which can be restored if hidden).
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Sorry not to understand but would it be possible to explain this further frenchfrank please? I missed the details last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
      Sorry not to understand but would it be possible to explain this further frenchfrank please? I missed the details last year.
      The boards and all they contained for 2011 & 2012 are still in the database, so when we get nearer Proms 2013, I will create a special board for that year, and show the boards again, for reference, for 2011 & 2012 as well. For the moment, no one is contributing to them, and David U. has announced the figures for 2012's Prommers' Music Charities collections so they now clutter the visual boards a bit. When information starts arriving about 2013, I'll post the boards again.

Is that what you meant?
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        The boards and all they contained for 2011 & 2012 are still in the database, so when we get nearer Proms 2013, I will create a special board for that year, and show the boards again, for reference, for 2011 & 2012 as well. For the moment, no one is contributing to them, and David U. has announced the figures for 2012's Prommers' Music Charities collections so they now clutter the visual boards a bit. When information starts arriving about 2013, I'll post the boards again.

Is that what you meant?
        Yes, I think so. Thank you.

Comment

I am not sure I understand. There were some interesting things in those Proms threads. Does that mean that if I want to reread something, I will have to wait until next summer to do so?

Comment

Working...
          X