Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fonz returns...

OK. I'm now back at home as from this a.m. And as the curate said to the bishop, " My lord, parts are excellent!"

I returned to PMs, emails, e-cards and real cards - over 200 so please forgive the time it will take to respond. I hope everyone will see this message and consider it a temporary 'thank-you'.

In the meantime, I see there have been one or two - as Mr Benn would say - ishoos. And in the future, if this forum is worth continuing with - and a number of new supporters for FoR3 over the festivities suggest it will be - we may have to start thinking about alternative methods of running the old place. I'm not as fit as I was - in fact, a complete change of personality is a possible result

Best wishes to all for a good 2013! I shall have a busy time over the next few days, but see you soon!
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Welcome back indeed , you were missed by many

Comment

Welcome back, glad you're ok.

Comment

Good to see you back, ff. I hope the reduction in fitness is temporary, and that you will be back to being 'fighting fit' soon.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
          OK. I'm now back at home as from this a.m. [...] a complete change of personality is a possible result

Welcome back! Take it easy!

The Fonz returns...
          Have you had a new hair-do?

Comment

Oh, joy unbounded! Oh, sweet relief! Oh, rapture unexampled!

We have all missed you so very much and have worried about you, but please take it easy
            during recuperation while you return to the feisty frenchie we all know and love!

Comment

c
              Last edited by Guest; 09-01-13, 14:54.

Comment

It's so good to see you back. As others have said, take things easy until you get back to full health

Comment

Welcome back frenchfrank.

Comment

Welcome back ff, huge relief all round.

And can I please apologise unreservedly, to you and to all, for having seemingly given encouragement to one, er, ishoo. It was stupid, good manners briefly got the better of me and I'm bitterly regretting it.

Comment

good good good!!!....
                      bong ching

Comment

Welcome back and do take it easy.....

Comment

Welcome back, ff. I hope you're in fine fettle soon and ready to resume duties here at FoR3.
                          Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency....

Comment

Originally posted by Il Grande Inquisitor View Post
                            Welcome back, ff. I hope you're in fine fettle soon and ready to resume duties here at FoR3.
                            Happy and healthy 2013 to you, frenchfrank - good to see you back.

Comment

Best news in ages!! Great to have you back!!
                              Don’t cry for me
                              I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Working...
                              X