Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Medway

Hello I am Matteo and I am an legal academic currently based in the Medway Towns. I have been listening to Radio 3 since I was a boy although I listen to it less now as it has got more frothy and waffly. I do like to listen to Sean Rafferty in the evenings though. I play the piano, organ and classical and contemporary acoustic and electric guitars. It is nice to be here again (for some reason I lost access to my old account). As it is Christmas Eve when I write this I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Welcome back, Matteo.
    Warm seasonal greetings to you too.

Comment

Welcome, matteob - and a Happy Christmas to you too.

Originally posted by matteob View Post
      I listen to it less now as it has got more frothy and waffly.
      Sshh! - you are not alone ....
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Hello and welcome matteob. I've done this in the wrong order I see, as I replied to your EMS post before seeing this introduction. As ff says you are not alone with the froth and waffle criticism, but the Christmas schedules do make a deteriorating situation worse it worse - hours of bits and bobs and chat. Much more so this year than previously it seems to me.

Comment

Originally posted by oddoneout View Post
          Hello and welcome matteob. I've done this in the wrong order I see, as I replied to your EMS post before seeing this introduction. As ff says you are not alone with the froth and waffle criticism, but the Christmas schedules do make a deteriorating situation worse it worse - hours of bits and bobs and chat. Much more so this year than previously it seems to me.
          Agreed!

Comment

Welcome, Matteob, and Merry Christmas from a very windy York! Listening to R3 has to be very selective nowadays in this household.

Comment

Working...
            X