Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
    Last edited by Louisemol; 25-07-22, 16:24.

Originally posted by Louisemol View Post
    I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
    Hello Louise

We're based around the various subjects connected with BBC Radio 3 classical/jazz/world music and the arts in general. If you want to know more about them, ask away.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        Hello Louise

We're based around the various subjects connected with BBC Radio 3 classical/jazz/world music and the arts in general. If you want to know more about them, ask away.
        Plus food, football, random other sports as appropriate, and rock/pop / world music too.

Welcome. Enjoy !
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Yes welcome Louise. You will find amazing levels of knowledge and helpfulness here, and even one or two people who seem to know what they are talking about.

Just saying!

Comment

Working...
            X