No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link address to make foobar2000 work now that shoutcast has gone:

Comment

Just a note of caution - we're only 'on' temporarily as part of our testing - likely to go off in the next half hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
        Just a note of caution - we're only 'on' temporarily as part of our testing - likely to go off in the next half hour or so.
        You are doing a great job ..

Comment

Great to see the forum back, even for a short while. Thanks so much Andrew for all your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
            I’m liking the new quote / reply button .
            Thanks again to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Steerpike View Post
              Great to see the forum back, even for a short while. Thanks so much Andrew for all your work.
              Absolutely - many thanks for all the hard work. I don’t envy you all the wrestling with PHP versions, SSL certificates etc!! New vbulletin version looks very smart.

Comment

I haven't wanted to clog up the posts (towards the end...) or the mailbox (when offline) but I must add my great appreciation to that felt by us all, of the time Andrew and Mark, as well as Fr Frank have put in. It really needs recognising when time is given to benefit us all - thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Sparrow View Post
                  I haven't wanted to clog up the posts (towards the end...) or the mailbox (when offline) but I must add my great appreciation to that felt by us all, of the time Andrew and Mark, as well as Fr Frank have put in. It really needs recognising when time is given to benefit us all - thank you so much!
                  Hear, hear to that! Heaven only knows what it must have taken to get this going again, but it’s great to have it back.

Comment

Wholeheartedly agree - efforts much appreciated.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Thanks to everyone involved for your hard work. much appreciated.

It was surprising to me how much I missed being able to pop on here.... good to be back.

The new place seems workable....

Comment

Originally posted by Globaltruth View Post
                          Thanks to everyone involved for your hard work. much appreciated.

It was surprising to me how much I missed being able to pop on here.... good to be back.

The new place seems workable....
                          it does indeed

Comment

Good to see the place up and running, thanks to all those working so hard to make it happen.
                            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                              Good to see the place up and running, thanks to all those working so hard to make it happen.
                              Yes, Andrew felt confident enough to leave it overnight. Just testing out as there are still some members who are having problems of one sort or another. I'm using a different browser this morning (usually Firefox, now Safari and I'm pleased to see I'm still getting the latest post at the top of the thread).
                              It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Welcome back. And many thanks for all the hard work involved in this new incarnation.

Comment

Working...
                                X