No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

i am new here from pk mine name is arslan

Hello and welcome. I hope you find this enjoyable. There's a wide variety of topics discussed - not all of them musical - and it's all good fun.

Comment

I call "Spam!"

Comment

dead right "i am new here from pk mine name is" ... is a spam to get posting rights - suggest delete user

Comment

totally agreed!

Comment

Well, there you are. Exposing my naivety.

Comment

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
              Well, there you are. Exposing my naivety.
              Not at all, Pab. If it's a wrong 'un it will get sussed quickly enough and blocked - and if it isn't, your welcome would be appreciated. Err on the side of courtesy, but with reservations till proved justified, would be my suggestion with any new poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                Not at all, Pab. If it's a wrong 'un it will get sussed quickly enough and blocked - and if it isn't, your welcome would be appreciated. Err on the side of courtesy, but with reservations till proved justified, would be my suggestion with any new poster.
                Oh yes, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
                  Oh yes, I agree.
                  I should say there were currently no signs of a problem (signature or homepage with advertisements) but I always check at the time and the spam can begin later. Pakistan and India are currently top offenders and one has to wonder what interest, pace the internet, R3 has for people on the other side of the globe: all forums are attractive free advertising space. People who join because they legitimately have something to say usually say it!
                  It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                    ... People who join because they legitimately have something to say usually say it!
                    Or, as in the case of John Cage, even if they have "nothing to say", they are still found to be poetically "saying it".

Comment

Working...
                    X