X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ff, I can cope with that!

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      There needs to be a change of code somewhere in the forum software that allows the pictures to be resized. We haven't cracked that yet . If you're uploading to photobucket, it helps if the picture is the right size already. I think 400-500 pixels for the longest side works out about right.
      Imgur has an auto-resize facility, with 8 standard sizes from avatar to 21 inch monitor......640x480 or so for message boards.....

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
        Don't think so - it looks more like John Eliot Gardiner to me. (Although somebody's nicked his 'cello!)

"...the isle is full of noises,
        Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
        Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
        Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

There seems to be a resize facility in photobucket too - assuming this comes out much smaller than the previous attempt.

Yes, it did http://www.for3.org/forums/showthrea...794#post481794

Upload your picture, go to Editor, Resize, and Save.
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Since it's only the URL which is added to the post, does the size of image itself impinge on the Forum in any way? I would have thought not.

(If it does, presumably all the YouTube clips would be vastly more 'costly'.)

Comment

Originally posted by Don Petter View Post
              Since it's only the URL which is added to the post, does the size of image itself impinge on the Forum in any way? I would have thought not.
              No, not from that point of view. But they can seem a bit overpowering sometimes
              It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                No, not from that point of view. But they can seem a bit overpowering sometimes
                Like some of the posts?

Comment

Working...
                X