Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message board archive

Perhaps I've overlooked the location but is there an archive of all messages open to us ie right back to BBC-run days?

Originally posted by gradus View Post
    Perhaps I've overlooked the location but is there an archive of all messages open to us ie right back to BBC-run days?
    On our homepage sidebar there's a link to the BBC messageboards which are here. It all looks a bit deserted, but the individual boards can be accessed via the links in that l-h sidebar.

Ho-ho: I note my message on the Breakfast board:

I hope you will have a look at our new site www.for3.org/forums/... when this board closes down on Tuesday. Our aim is to make it a friendlier, better-natured site than these boards have been by monitoring it well and being welcoming (and, where necessary, protective :-)) to newcomers.

The same old arguments over the Breakfast style will continue, but I hope it will be in a better, more tolerant spirit than here.

You will be most welcome to start some musical topics too, if you should want to join in.** The Breakfast board is going a bit slowly at the moment.

Best wishes
    Sarah/french frank

It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Many thanks for the guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post

Ho-ho: I note my message on the Breakfast board:

I hope you will have a look at our new site www.for3.org/forums/... when this board closes down on Tuesday. Our aim is to make it a friendlier, better-natured site than these boards have been by monitoring it well and being welcoming (and, where necessary, protective :-)) to newcomers.

The same old arguments over the Breakfast style will continue, but I hope it will be in a better, more tolerant spirit than here.

You will be most welcome to start some musical topics too, if you should want to join in.** The Breakfast board is going a bit slowly at the moment.

Best wishes
        Sarah/french frank

Thanks for this FF. I was an infrequent visitor to the BBC boards and was not a member of this forum at its inception. The message you have reproduced here explains a lot!

OG

Comment

Working...
        X