Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No argument shurely that this is the best and only tag for a post worth discussing?

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      This isn't intentional. We used to be able to see which search engines were crawling the site; now it seems none do, but why that is, I've no idea. Andrew might know. Something to do with a robots.txt file(?) but how that works is beyond my understanding.
      It seems all Google linkings to this forum are not lost, however. I did in fact manage to find something posted on this forum by Googling independently of the forum for something on the same subject one day last week: it turned out that the posting in question had been one of mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
        It seems all Google linkings to this forum are not lost, however. I did in fact manage to find something posted on this forum by Googling independently of the forum for something on the same subject one day last week: it turned out that the posting in question had been one of mine!
        Andrew fixed it Google and BingBot creepie-crawlies are regularly spidering the site now.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X