Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Links

Has R3OK finally bitten the dust ? The link from the forum home page no longer seems to work. I wondered if those who supported that forum financially finally gave up the ghost in view of dwindling participation ?

I've heard nothing from any of the moderation team for a good while. I just took it that the subscription had been allowed to lapse.

Comment

It's a pity. I enjoyed the six letter word game.

Comment

Are not the conservation people considering bringing lynxes back to Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
          Are not the conservation people considering bringing lynxes back to Scotland?
          As long as they aren't the kind of links that Donald Trump wanted to bring to Scotland!
          [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Just found this, didn't know where to post it!
            Does anyone know anything about it, such as where the rest of it is?

Seeing a bit of a thread on a limited Radio 3 topic recently, and not finding a general thread, I thought 'go on then'!

Comment

Originally posted by LezLee View Post
              Just found this, didn't know where to post it!
              Does anyone know anything about it, such as where the rest of it is?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...it-chat-thread
              That may be all there is. Everyone who wants to discuss R3 is here Is 'Phil Dodd' the R3 presenter Philip Dodd ("Regular listeners to the channel will know that there are many knowledgeable people involved with presenting, discussing, and playing or singing classical music, jazz, and poetry")?
              It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
              X