Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inbox/sent message problem

My Inbox seems to have disappeared. I've also sent a couple of Apple related messages recently to Dave2002 but they don't appear in my Sent Items.

Can anyone shed any light, please ?

TIA
    Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

I have seen some of your recent PMs. Have you changed the settings for your messages?

Comment

As I recall messages aren’t automatically saved, you have tick a box.

Comment

I've just received a PM and sent a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
          My Inbox seems to have disappeared. I've also sent a couple of Apple related messages recently to Dave2002 but they don't appear in my Sent Items.

Can anyone shed any light, please ?

TIA
          Are you talking about the Forum or your personal emails?

Comment

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
            From your PM statistics (no, I can't read the messages!!), it shows 15 messages in your Sent folder, nothing in your Inbox. That would normally mean that someone had had a clearout of their Inbox. If that doesn't apply, I can't think what could have occurred I'm not sure whether an empty Inbox normally shows as 0 messages but this doesn't mention the Inbox at all.

If someone hasn't anything in either their Inbox or Sent folder, a search shows No Matches Found.

PS I've just PM'd you.
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Many thanks to everyone.

Alison...thank you..that sorted that one out. No idea how it became unticked

LMcD. .baffling...nothing arrived at all. I've checked my settings re receiving PMs and they should come through.

French Frank ...received, thank you and replied.

Cloughie ...forum. My normal emails are working fine despite Apple's best endeavours!
              Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

You now have 2 messages in your Inbox and 16 in your Sent folder (it says here ). So the Inbox has now appeared in the stats.
                It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
                X