Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindle Fire and this forum

We have a couple of Kindle Fire devices - basically bought for going away on holiday.

The way this forum looks on those seems very different, and less convenient. Has anyone else noticed this, and does anyone have advice as to how to improve things on those units?

I'm only guessing, but if it's anything like my mobile phone, where initially this forum also looked very different/less convenient, there was an option somewhere at the bottom of the main page IIRC to change how you view the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph K View Post
      I'm only guessing, but if it's anything like my mobile phone, where initially this forum also looked very different/less convenient, there was an option somewhere at the bottom of the main page IIRC to change how you view the forum.
      Not sure that it's helpful to Dave2002, but yes - scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Full Site and you get this (phone now on charge )

It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Thanks. With that hint the site seems to work much better now, on this Kindle device.

Comment

Working...
        X