Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I edit my profile?

Help. I'm new. I'm fairly techie but cannot find anywhere in settings to update my profile.

Originally posted by Jozephino View Post
    Help. I'm new. I'm fairly techie but cannot find anywhere in settings to update my profile.
    Click on your name, then "About Me" and edit your information at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
      Click on your name, then "About Me" and edit your information at will.
      Hello Jozephino - welcome! If you've been clicking on My Profile rather than your name, you'll get to the same place as Bryn says (eventually) - three tabs at the top are My Activity/About Me/Friends. About Me is the tab you need and click on the various pencils.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Thanks for responding. I'm in About Me but repeated clicking and still nothing happens.

Comment

O.K., try going to http://www.for3.org/forums/usercp.php . On the left-hand side of the page, you should see "Edit Profile". Click on that and you should be able to take it from there.

Comment

Thanks for this. I got an error message saying my mobile "style" was not supported. Oh well.

Comment

Yay I figured it out. I needed to go web based. Thanks so all.

Comment

Working...
              X