Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems accessing the Forum

I am finding problems today with this. My computer is telling me to connect to the internet, but only for this purpose: for any other purpose I am safely in! When I do so I just get onto the general homepage site which includes the forum - which, when acessed via a link on the page, gets me in all right, but the "What's New" facility is not working necessitating access only through the individual subject boards. Anyone else experiencing this, and if so, is it just a temporary fault?

Working as normal for me.

Comment

It would seem the problem was that the forum URL had "switch to tab" for some inexplicable reason, which needed to be removed. Having done that I still can't get the "What's New?" tab to work, though! Never mind: a minor inconvenience!

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
        It would seem the problem was that the forum URL had "switch to tab" for some inexplicable reason, which needed to be removed. Having done that I still can't get the "What's New?" tab to work, though! Never mind: a minor inconvenience!
        Seems to be 'local' to you. Nothing unusual in this neck of the woods. At the moment. The What's New? url here is

http://www.for3.org/forums/search.php?searchid=xxxxxx (the number increasing each time I access it). NB the link doesn't work because it's dynamic and xxxxxx corresponds to nothing.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X