Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Resolved] Currently Active Users

Why is my name always first in the list? Or is it? Does everyone see their own name first?

I'm fairly certain you always see yourself listed first, Patrick, followed by everyone else who's logged on, listed alphabetically.
    Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency....

Comment

IGI is correct. I always fancied I was listed first on account of my lofty status, but it is not so .
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Thank you IGI. Tell me, when you look, a) Is your name first? and b), is my name after that of pastoralguy?

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickOD View Post
          Thank you IGI. Tell me, when you look, a) Is your name first? and b), is my name after that of pastoralguy?
          You are in the excellent company of pastoralguy and Paul Sherratt!

Question resolved?
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Correct (on both counts).
            Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency....

Comment

Well no. I'm wondering which list this is. The community list begins with 0rpheus which begins with a 0, rather than an O. Clearly I'm not quite as knowledgeable of the site as some.

Comment

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
                Well no. I'm wondering which list this is. The community list begins with 0rpheus which begins with a 0, rather than an O. Clearly I'm not quite as knowledgeable of the site as some.
                EA - that's the member list. POD is speaking about the list of members who are online ('active'), at the bottom of the homepage. You should find Eine Alpensinfonie is first!

Comment

Thank you ff, there is nowhere else that I would rather be. I'm happy to be of lowly status. I know my place.

Comment

I know my place.
                    Whereas I obviously had inflated ideas ... Good to see you here!

Comment

Thank you ff. I'd never noticed this.

Comment

Working...
                      X