Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of title request - "Pandas to Animals"

Sorry - I can't remember how to do this for the main heading. I have altered the heading above post number one on the thread.

Could someone please also correct the typo in the Classical Music Association thread?

Thanks. kb

Comment

Originally posted by kernelbogey View Post
      Could someone please also correct the typo in the Classical Music Association thread?

Thanks. kb
      Yes, YES, YES please!!!! I always look twice at the damn word to see if it's my eyes going wrong.
      "...the isle is full of noises,
      Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
      Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
      Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Thanks. kb
        Oh, all RIGHT! I remember one early occasion where I checked on that thread by googling 'classical associaition' ...
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Thanks for the amendments.

Comment

Thanks. kb
            ... I think it still [Tues 6 Dec 14:00hh ] says Associaiaiaaition... could this be tidied up?

Comment

any chance you can change my thread title in the world music section from "Traditional Ethnic Music (on Spotify)" to "Traditional Ethnic Music (on Spotify & Youtube)?

Comment

Originally posted by geofflikesmusic View Post
                any chance you can change my thread title in the world music section from "Traditional Ethnic Music (on Spotify)" to "Traditional Ethnic Music (on Spotify & Youtube)?
                Done - and a note To Anyone Whom It May Concern.

If you want me to do something it's always better to send me a PM rather than posting on an existing thread which I may not check regularly (or at all, in some cases!).
                It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                  Done - and a note To Anyone Whom It May Concern.

If you want me to do something it's always better to send me a PM rather than posting on an existing thread which I may not check regularly (or at all, in some cases!).
                  Thanks French Frank, for the change and the tip

Comment

Originally posted by geofflikesmusic View Post

Hi Geoff - to save FF more hassle, for the future please note that as host for this sub-forum I can also do this, so you can always send me a Private Message, or a post on the thread - I will pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Globaltruth View Post
                      Hi Geoff - to save FF more hassle, for the future please note that as host for this sub-forum I can also do this, so you can always send me a Private Message, or a post on the thread - I will pick it up.
                      yes, he sent me a PM too, I will remember to send you a PM if I need a topic changed in the World music section. Thanks for the tip Globaltruth

Comment

Working...
                      X