No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's New?

Why is the list of new posts so short?

When I click on What's New? I seem to get posts from the last two hours or so only.

If discussions are moving fast, this is not really enough.

Is there a way of getting a longer list?

I thought the machine was clever enough to give you new messages since your last check.

It works like that for me.

Comment

Whether I click on What's New or New Posts (which I have just done) I'm getting 25 updated threads displayed which go back to yesterday at around 5.30pm. Perhaps it's how you've set your preferences?

Comment

I must admit that I, like Jean, am puzzled when this happens. At other times, I find myself scrolling through a day and a half of "What's New?"

Comment

jean,

The usual question (which may or may not be relevant here): Did you log out and in again?

My list seems pretty consistent with reality, but I never log out.

Comment

If you find you have a disconcertingly short list (and as DP says - it's most likely to be because you have been logged out), you can always click on Quick Links > Today's Posts. You will get your short list again, but below that all the other threads which have not been updated since you logged out. That list does remind you of all the recent discussions.
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Brilliant, FF - Never noticed that - could be useful.

Comment

Working...
              X