Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richer Sounds Clearance

Richer Sounds is holding a clearance sale - just started today I believe - from both shops and warehouse: refurbished, ex-display, ex-returns etc.

I've just bought a Cambridge DAC online.

For Forumistas' information.

I have no financial interest whatsoever .
    Last edited by kernelbogey; 29-01-21, 22:01.

Thanks for letting us know. I could do with a few more spare styluses, which I was once told they might well have. I must check & see if they still have retail branches, where one can wander around and ask real people questions. There used to be one up Blackfriars way.

Comment

My experience is that the shop I phoned today has staff in to answer the phone, but no public admitted.
      Shop TV, Hi-Fi, home cinema and more at Richer Sounds. We offer expert advice and lowest prices guaranteed. Visit us in store or shop online now.

I ordered from a (central) telephone number, with a knowlegeable and helpful call-handler working from home.

Comment

I had an email a while ago saying that their shops were closed but help was available by other means - details provided.

Comment

Originally posted by oddoneout View Post
          I had an email a while ago saying that their shops were closed but help was available by other means - details provided.
          Did they give you a secret code and a tap on the nose to indicate ‘no questions asked’ ?

Comment

Working...
          X