Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording YouTube

This is probably Tech 101 to most of you but I'd like to know the nest way opf recording a YouTube concert I'd like to have stored on my hard drive or burn to a disc. Any tips gratefully accepted.

PS: PC or Mac, I use both.

I've used this one successfully in the past
    the "high quality" setting doesn't work for everything
    and you have to avoid loads of adverts and stalkerbook nonsense

Discover the ultimate guide to the best YouTube to MP3 and MP4 converters online. Our website provides unbiased reviews, pros & cons to help you find the most efficient and reliable tools for saving & converting your favorite YouTube videos to high-quality MP3 / MP4 files.

(assuming you just want the audio ?)

Comment

If I hover the cursor over the top right of the picture, I am offered 'Download this video'. (Though I 've never tried it!)

Comment

Thanks, MrGG. If poss I'd like to capture the video as well. Failing that audio-only would be just fine.

Comment

I have had some success with the free version of YTD http://www.youtubedownloadersite.com/
          Because, with the free version, you can only download one clip at a time subsequent editing is required. Might be worth a try to see if it suits.

Comment

If you run JDownloader, copying the youtube address will enable you download whichever quality/type file involved.

The audio is usually mp3/64 or less, I've found.

Comment

Comment

This works well.....

http://tinyurl.com/6zp4fwd

Comment

Thanks austin, will investigate forthwith.

Comment

Working...
                  X