Are season passes mailed or does one need to pick them up somewhere?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The RAH act with urgency? Now I am worried. See everyone on 15th July.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilaryjane View Post
      Update on season tickets - the RAH now have the stationeryfrom the BBC and are processing season tickets urgently.
      Thank you for the update. I go away on Monday and arrive back at home the day before the Proms start, so hopefully my season pass & guest weekend passes will be on my doormat on my return.

I suppose a link further down the chain is to blame for late delivery

Comment

Thanks HilaryJane. I was beginning to get worried. This is the first time I've bought a whole season pass, I usually get the weekend variety that seem to arrive much earlier.

Comment

At last. Arena season ticket finally arrived in this mornings post. They are certainly different. Much smaller and in its own wallet. Basically Oyster card size.

I do reckon that only arriving 10 days before the season starts must be some kind of record.

Comment

Mine has just arrived too.

I now need to do some serious planning, as I work shifts. I can change them, but it depends how many changes my employer will tolerate!Perhaps I should work standing up in the meantime, get my legs in trim!

Comment

Well, my season ticket hasn't arrived yet, I hope it's on its way. Interesting that it is in a different format, presumably that is why the BBC had the stationery, rather than the RAH handling the whole process. I hope I receive my ticket before 15th July!

Comment

Well, my season ticket hasn't arrived yet, I hope it's on its way. Interesting that it is in a different format, presumably that is why the BBC had the stationery, rather than the RAH handling the whole process. I hope I receive my ticket before 15th July!
                If you don't you'll be able to apply at the Box Office for a day pass - they'll check that you look like the photo they have on file. I did this once when a certain Season Ticket holder contrived to pack my ticket into his rucksack

I think it would be rather fun if several hundred Season Ticket holders were to queue up for day passes claiming that their Season Tickets hadn't arrived. Fun for anyone watching the recriminations between the RAH and the BBC, I mean.

Comment

PhilipT

To slighty quote a Dick Emery character "You are naughty but I like it.".

See you on 15th
                  His Lordship.

Comment

Got mine today... Bit late in the day and had caused me to call, which shouldn't be necessary...

Comment

The RAH tweeted yesterday that those who have not yet received their season tickets can pick them up from the pre-paid ticket collection desks.

Comment

Working...
                      X