Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
    When I logged on (rather late), I was at the end of a queue of over 300, but within under 15 minutes, the queue was down to zero. I though that was quite impressive.
    Tes, although I started out at number 1864 I found it most impressive and was well pleased with the outcome.
    "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

Although, of course, if your local broadband drops out, as it frequently does round here, you would go to the back of the queue , and find yourself spending half of Saturday trying for tickets.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

clearly for some this is all part of the "Proms Experience" - and they revel in it, the good parts and the horrors, just as pilgrims to Santiago de Compostela must have done...

For me, it's yet another reminder of all the reasons to stay at home and listen to the few concerts that interest me on the radio....

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
          Although, of course, if your local broadband drops out, as it frequently does round here, you would go to the back of the queue , and find yourself spending half of Saturday trying for tickets.
          But that is not the fault of the RAH booking system which is where many of the IMO misguided brickbats are being thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Resurrection Man View Post
            But that is not the fault of the RAH booking system which is where many of the IMO misguided brickbats are being thrown.
            For the time being I shall agree to disagree with you.

Comment

Working...
            X