X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Resurrection Man
    • Jun 2024

Weekend Prom pass logistics

The website says that as long as you turn up 20 minutes before then you will get in. But isn't that rather late ? Won't you be somewhere right at the back?
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Resurrection Man View Post
    The website says that as long as you turn up 20 minutes before then you will get in. But isn't that rather late ? Won't you be somewhere right at the back?
    I should think so.
    Or the side.
    Should be able to hear, though.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• bluestateprommer
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Resurrection Man View Post
      The website says that as long as you turn up 20 minutes before then you will get in. But isn't that rather late?
      If memory serves, having a weekend Prom pass gets you into the season ticket holders' queue, not the day queue. Thus the "20 minutes" rule isn't quite as scary as it would be for the day queue. But in terms of getting a reasonable place in whatever queue, obviously the earlier, the better.

Comment

• alywin
        • Apr 2011

It does, unless they've moved the goalposts since I last had one.

Comment

• Resurrection Man

Just received an envelope fro RAH. Inside is the printout detailing the total amount I spent and the two tickets for an individual concert but no weekend arena pass. Do these come out later?

Comment

• David Underdown

Has often been the case in the past. That said I have my season ticket, but I know others are still waiting

Comment

Working...
            X