Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
    And why don't blue tits peck through milk bottle tops these days?

Cos they are too busy watching man city.

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
      Me too Anna

It's not the music that's a mess, it's the way it's presented/introduced to the radio audience and the snippets played at odd times. IMHO ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
        Cos they are too busy watching man city.
        Ouch!

Comment

I'd like to know why there are no complete symphony cycles by Alwyn,Rubbra,Arnold,Rawsthorne,Parry,Stanford etc etc etc

Comment

I'd like to know why there are no complete symphony cycles by Alwyn,Rubbra,Arnold,Rawsthorne,Parry,Stanford etc etc etc
            You would win the boards "consistent approach to British composers and Man City issues" award by a very long way ER !!
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

I'd be quite happy to have A symphony by any of the above scheduled. Plus Bantock's "Sappho"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The orchestral flowering at 1.15 is magical and the tutti at 3.53 fair knocks you out of your seat. Tod Handley brought this marvellous piece back into the catalogue and yet...ne'er a single play on R3. But if you want the umpteenth "Alborada" or "Scheheradze"...
              O Wort, du Wort, das mir Fehlt!

Comment

Working...
              X