This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-Page Proms Listing

I've produced a single page listing in the form of a blog here.

Printable versions (3-column, 6pt and 2-column 8-pt) are here.

I've put links in the main forum sidebar.
    Last edited by Andrew Slater; 26-04-14, 22:32.

Thanks, Andrew
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Great stuff Andrew - many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
        I've produced a single page listing in the form of a blog here.

Printable versions (3-column, 6pt and 2-column 8-pt) are here.

I'll put links in the main forum sidebar later.
        Not sure that the mediafire link is working. It takes me to #myfiles. Or is that my fault?

I have to copy your url and then it converts the # into a ?
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Sincere thanks, Andrew - this was sorely needed. Why the BBC could not have put such a list on the Proms site defeats me.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
            Not sure that the mediafire link is working. It takes me to #myfiles. Or is that my fault?

I have to copy your url and then it converts the # into a ?
            Sorry - my fault: I lazily linked to the page I was looking at, i.e. my login page, rather than the shared link. I hope I've fixed it now: please let me know if it still doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
              Sorry - my fault: I lazily linked to the page I was looking at, i.e. my login page, rather than the shared link. I hope I've fixed it now: please let me know if it still doesn't work.
              Yep, that works :-)

Comment

many thanks from me too
                Last edited by mercia; 27-04-14, 13:10.

Comment

Many thanks Andrew,the Rubbra page is missing though

Comment

Thank you very much indeed Andrew - it's fantastic!

Comment

Thanks Andrew.

Some constructive feedback... if you switched from the Times New Roman font to Arial Narrow (especially for performer information) you'd probably get 4 columns per page meaning it would all fit on 4½ pages instead of 6!

With your permission, I could fit it onto just 4 pages for even faster reference!

Comment

Bsp is preparing his usual forum calendar (with Edinburgh concerts this year, I think). So when you're at your computer you can just nip and see the days at a glance for each month.

Comment

Many thanks Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                            Many thanks Andrew,the Rubbra page is missing though
                            I could very easily add one.....an extra late-night prom perhaps....or how about a complete fantasy Proms schedule?

Comment

Hugely grateful Andrew - now I know which I'll be attending.

Comment

Working...
                              X