Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a matter of time...

I can just hear them thinking what a great use this would be for that coloured screen behind the RAH stage:

Theatres in major Chinese cities have starting experimenting with screens on which audiences can send text messages commenting on the film, which are then projected directly onto the screen.

Stop the world… I want to get off.

Comment

R3 would employ an 'editor' to filter out the negative comments to avoid 'what a load of %$&£! from appearing. So it would only show messages like 'absolutely marvellous playing' 'makes me want to dance around the RAH' etc etc.

Comment

It is interesting to watch cultural concepts shift. The focus seems to lie more and more on commenting experiences rather than on experiencing them. Thus the need to shoot pictures, tweet, text, whatsapp anything at any time. The people in those cinemas are probably shooting selfies of themselves while sending messages to the screen with their secondary iphone in the other hand. Then they tweet that they just did that and leave because they missed enough of the movie to make watching on a pointless excercise.

Comment

Working...
        X