Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Prom Pass purchasing

Does anyone know which website you go to for the Weekend Proms Passes that are available tomorrow (Friday) ?

I can't see anywhere obvious.

TIA
    Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
    Does anyone know which website you go to for the Weekend Proms Passes that are available tomorrow (Friday) ? I can't see anywhere obvious.
    This page off the RAH's site would seem to be the place to start, but the guess is that it will make a lot more sense when you can actually buy passes tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, Id seen that page, thanks but nowhere did it say where online you'd go.

Comment

I've just successfully ordered a Season Pass online, finishing at 9.10. It was efficient, but it wasn't easy finding my way round the website, since if you select the BBC Proms option you are simply faced with an information page with no booking option. I then discovered I was already in a queue, which was mercifully short.

I do wish those clever IT people could see through the eyes of a bear of little brain like me!

Comment

LOL....it did turn out to be a bit of a non-event although I did spend a little time with 25 other folk in the waiting room. Wonder how many thousand will be there tomorrow at 9am!!

Have to say that the Waiting Room is an elegant (although obvious) solution to managing the huge peak that will occur at 9am tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X