Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Proms première polls

Hello everyone - can i alert you to the fact that, once again, i'm hosting an audience poll for each of the premières at this year's Proms concerts.
    The poll for each piece can be found after my critique - it's always fascinating to see what the wider opinion is, especially when it's markedly different from my own!

All of my Proms 2021 articles can be found here - and i warmly invite you to express your (no doubt, quite strong) opinions about this year's new music.
    5against4.com
    @5against4

Welcome back v v. iv

Hope people will chip in with their votes, especially on any premières that seemed particularly fine. These need to be signalled.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      Welcome back v v. iv
      Thanks

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      Hope people will chip in with their votes, especially on any premières that seemed particularly fine. These need to be signalled.
      The voting seems to be going quite well; i really hope people vote regardless whether they like or dislike each piece - it's fascinating to see what people really think, positive and negative!
      5against4.com
      @5against4

Comment

Working...
      X