Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight, at 11.30 on r3, in their Slow Radio series, a road trip across South East Morocco.

And then on iPlayer

made by the Reduced Listening crew for r3 - they seem to have a monopoly on getting This Kind Of Thing onto r3.

Comment

Originally posted by Globaltruth View Post
      Tonight, at 11.30 on r3, in their Slow Radio series, a road trip across South East Morocco.

And then on iPlayer

made by the Reduced Listening crew for r3 - they seem to have a monopoly on getting This Kind Of Thing onto r3.
      That was great, GT. Thanks. I would have missed that. Made me wish I was there instead of enduring a dark December day in Scotland. Still, I saw some snowdrops yesterday which cheered the spirits no end as did this wee programme. Great sounds.

Comment

I've been tuning in to the terribly named Jamz Supernova on Radio 6 on a Saturday afternoon from time to time over the last wee while. This week she returned from Colombia with a host of tunes and interviews - I don't like it all, but it does feel very fresh what she's doing.
        Listen without limits, with BBC Sounds. Catch the latest music tracks, discover binge-worthy podcasts, or listen to radio shows – all whenever you want

Comment

Working...
        X