No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misty in Roots

Wish someone would reissue this brilliant but hard-to-find CD:

Misty In Roots ‎- Live At The Counter Eurovision 79A1 Man Kind A2 Ghetto In The City A3 How Long Jah ! B1 Oh! Wicked Man! B2 Judas Iscariote B3 Se...

JR

Can't do much else but agree with that JR.

The Tyson brothers at their peak.

"When we trod this land, we walk for one reason. The reason is to try to help another man to think for himself.The music of our art is roots music, musics which recalls 'istory, because without the knowledge of your 'istory, you cannot determine your destiny. The music about the present, because if you're not conscious of the present, you're like a cabbage in this society. Music which tells about the future and the judgement which is to come. The music of our art is roots, presenting Misty in Roots. Roots music for everybody, I'd like to say good evening, or good morning. This one called 'Mankind'. You, a sinner..."

thanks for posting.

Comment

....FAB-U-LOUS....fantastic memories of this band....live nights in Bristol and Exeter I think....great time in uk for reggae....
      bong ching

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzrook View Post
        Wish someone would reissue this brilliant but hard-to-find CD:

Misty In Roots ‎- Live At The Counter Eurovision 79A1 Man Kind A2 Ghetto In The City A3 How Long Jah ! B1 Oh! Wicked Man! B2 Judas Iscariote B3 Se...

JR
        Thanks, JR. Really enjoyed that. Never heard it before.

Comment

I remember their wagon on the huge Anti-Nazi League march from Trafalgar Sq to Victoria Park in '78 or '79. Them was the days!

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
            I remember their wagon on the huge Anti-Nazi League march from Trafalgar Sq to Victoria Park in '78 or '79. Them was the days!
            them was the nights....

Comment

Working...
            X