"I've never seen Star Wars" - unwatched classic films...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post
    It is a pretty good epic really, in the vein of his equally obsessive Apocalypto and The Passion of Christ......
    One senses a certain internalised guilt and self-flagellation going on here.....

But those last scenes are very definitely in the "look away now" category.....!
    Ooh, I say - I'm not sure what Father McGillicuddy would do if he knew I watched that sort of stuff.
    Does the last scene give the football results?

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
      It is the lifelong lot of the Scottish footie supporter, jayne

Too much horsing around, eine? (spoiler alert!)
      Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Leinster Lass View Post
        Thanks for the heads-up!
        Neigh probs, LL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
          To those of a certain age, Freddie Frinton is very well remembered
          So Frinton's WIKI entry is obviously fake news then -- "He is primarily remembered today as a household name in several Northwestern European countries for his 1963 television comedic sketch entitled Dinner for One, a perennial national television broadcast New Year's Eve favourite there, whilst being largely forgotten in his home country"

Comment

Originally posted by Maclintick View Post
            So Frinton's WIKI entry is obviously fake news then -- "He is primarily remembered today as a household name in several Northwestern European countries for his 1963 television comedic sketch entitled Dinner for One, a perennial national television broadcast New Year's Eve favourite there, whilst being largely forgotten in his home country"
            The majority of the UK population does not fit the concept "of a certain age". Many here may well, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
              The majority of the UK population does not fit the concept "of a certain age". Many here may well, however.
              I now expect to be overwhelmed by Freddie Frinton aficionados who have hitherto maintained silence on their appreciation of his illustrious career...

Comment

Working...
              X