Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....This is the first time that I have watched the Bridge using (in conjunction with) both the GB subtitles and the ones the programme provides....I am astonished to notice that the lyrics of the title track are completely in English....I always though it was Danish/Swedish with the odd English word thrown in....
    bong ching

Comment

.......back to the beginning!

Comment

Sometimes they remind me of being like a couple of gunslingers striding into town, our two heroes do!

Comment

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
          ....This is the first time that I have watched the Bridge using (in conjunction with) both the GB subtitles and the ones the programme provides....I am astonished to notice that the lyrics of the title track are completely in English....I always though it was Danish/Swedish with the odd English word thrown in....
          ... the English is almost impossible to understand - so I like the spoof 'bad subtitles' versions -

From 'Adam Buxton's Shed Of Christmas'First broadcast on @SkyArts at 9.30pm on Tuesday 16th December 2014 produced by Burning BrightMusic - 'Hollow Talk' by...

( ... actually the lyrics are pretty incomprehensible even in the 'real' version -

Josh Groban "Hollow Talk": Echoes start as a cross in you, Trembling noises that come too soon Spatial movement which seems to...

Comment

Jut watched epi 3.
            Erm.................so many strands....
            What the heck is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
              Jut watched epi 3.
              Erm.................so many strands....
              What the heck is going on?
              The only problem I really ad with the episode was ... [Spoiler Alert]: Would a young male officer really be allowed to look after two teenage girls overnight in his own house on his own ... even in Denmark?
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Well, ferney, that was just my Number One Q
                It was when I\d got to 32, I was struggling.

Comment

Sometimes I think that I'm not that bothered about who the killer is. I just want to see how Saga and Henrik are getting on. Do you think that's OK?

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
                    Sometimes I think that I'm not that bothered about who the killer is. I just want to see how Saga and Henrik are getting on. Do you think that's OK?
                    That's one of the many features of these series that make them so good.

SPOILER
                    ( A bit of a low point in that "getting on" last night! Blimey! )

Comment

Their relationship is a damn sight more interesting than the so-called 'case' which is slowly disappearing up its own........

Comment

Originally posted by Pianoman View Post
                        Their relationship is a damn sight more interesting than the so-called 'case' which is slowly disappearing up its own........
                        ... "arches"?

I dunno - the Threads are starting to come together, and I'm quite intrigued by them all.

But, crikey!! Sofia Helin's performance throughout this recent episode - magruddynificent!

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post

But, crikey!! Sofia Helin's performance throughout this recent episode - magruddynificent!
                          ...and she followed it with another one last night. Things starting to draw together it seems to me...brain working like crazy throughout the episode! Don't know what I'll miss more once it's gone...'Bridge' or 'Detectorists'?

Comment

<< Things starting to draw together.........>>

Really? Please explain in what way?

Comment

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
                              << Things starting to draw together.........>>

Really? Please explain in what way?
                              Links to missing kids and linking the murders together...bridging the gaps! They're on it Draco!

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                                Yes - I'd forgotten how series 3 had ended so it was a bit of a shock: superb performance from Sofia Helin - great start to the new series.

(I'm watching on Saturday nights at the proper time - those pinko commies at the Beeb aren't disrupting my viewing habits! )
                                Same here, in each respect. Only a month and a half behind the curve.... but this (Saturday) evening was the first ideal opportunity to settle in with Saga.

Blimey!
                                "...the isle is full of noises,
                                Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                                Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                                Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Working...
                                X