Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by underthecountertenor View Post
    Isn’t part of the answer to your ‘why shorten it’ question contained in your reference to Martin Handley? He was introducing a BBC Singers concert which is being broadcast in full later this week, so it makes sense that it wasn’t included in Radio 3’s version of the EBU day. It seems that we were also denied Vilnius Voices’ offering which, having heard a bit of it via the BR Klassik link, I think may have been no great loss.
    I'd missed that point, it does explain the shortening. Now you can hear it early .

I couldn't see oddoneout's Lisbon concert (which sounds good) in the BR Klassik / HR2 14 hours, but I'm still working through it.

According to this EBU webpage Lisbon was the first in a "marathon of seasonal concerts from 15 EBU organizations in 13 countries".

Comment

Originally posted by AuntDaisy View Post
      I'd missed that point, it does explain the shortening. Now you can hear it early .

I couldn't see oddoneout's Lisbon concert (which sounds good) in the BR Klassik / HR2 14 hours, but I'm still working through it.

According to this EBU webpage Lisbon was the first in a "marathon of seasonal concerts from 15 EBU organizations in 13 countries".
      The first two on the EBU schedule are the last two on the R3 version.
      4 live concerts in the line up(but as you say Vilnius not on R3) - quite a challenge I imagine

Comment

Working...
      X