Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathias broucek View Post
    There’s free stuff at Qobuz including Nielsen Concertos with Gilbert in 24 bit and lots of Herreweghe ( sadly classical rather than baroque...)

https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/search?q=qobuz-music-gifts
    Good to see it is still going. It was mentioned here on the 12th inst.

Comment

Now down to just 8 albums only 4 of which are classical

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
      I would find it most helpful if we could list bargains on the 'Bargains' thread in future
      Del boy: “Get in, get out, don’t look back. That’s my motto!”

Comment

Is it one each, or can one grab a bundle? Even if there are only a few left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
          Is it one each, or can one grab a bundle? Even if there are only a few left.
          I grabbed all the 'classical' ones and one or two others. Remember to choose the format you want. It tends to default to wma, in my experience. I forgot and had to redownload in FLAC format.

Comment

I grabbed all the 'classical' ones and one or two others. Remember to choose the format you want. It tends to default to wma, in my experience. I forgot and had to redownload in FLAC format.
            Ah, I downloaded wma and converted them to FLAC. It worked fine but I must remember next time. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

It’s vanished even though it said it would last until May. Glad I swooped last night

Comment

I ordered the same day. Bear in mind, tomorrow is only the start of the range. It stretches to the 9th of May.
                Mine now showing as dispatched, due to be delivered Wednesday.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                  Mine now showing as dispatched, due to be delivered Wednesday.
                  Mine is still not dispatched.

Comment

Originally posted by mathias broucek View Post
                    It’s vanished even though it said it would last until May. Glad I swooped last night
                    It's still there.
                    Steve

Comment

Does it only work if you have an active Qobuz account, or can one use the Trial, then cancel later?

I noticed some curious wording when I tried to follow this up - something to the effect that if the Trial rolled over into a full subscription one would lose all rights to - well - something or other. I don't normally like giving my credit card numbers for trials, unless I'm fairly sure I might want to stick. Also, I wasn't sure if I still had a subscription, but seemingly I don't. However I never had an acknowledgement of my emails to Qobuz when I requested termination previously. I'm not sure if the freebies will really tempt me back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunsworth View Post
                        It's still there.
                        Actually, not "still", but reinstated. It was not available when I checked yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
                          Does it only work if you have an active Qobuz account, or can one use the Trial, then cancel later?
                          I think you just need to create an account with Qobuz, as far as I'm aware there's no need to sign up to a streaming service.
                          Steve

Comment

My downloads appear to have stalled, partway through the third album. Anyone else finding the same sort of problem?

Comment

My downloads appear to have stalled, partway through the third album. Anyone else finding the same sort of problem?
                              Mine also stalled round about the third album. I think they all downloaded, but haven't got round to checking them all yet.
                              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                                Mine also stalled round about the third album. I think they all downloaded, but haven't got round to checking them all yet.
                                Only the first three tracks of "Blues Greats" downloaded. Then nothing more form that or any other album.

Comment

Working...
                                X