X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Stunsworth View Post
    I think you just need to create an account with Qobuz, as far as I'm aware there's no need to sign up to a streaming service.
    I think they still want your CC details to get a new account, with a promise that they won't use it if you cancel before the end of the trial period.

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
      Only the first three tracks of "Blues Greats" downloaded. Then nothing more form that or any other album.
      Just checked further. The three three "Blues Greats" which did download turned out to be mp3s, not the FLACs chosen.

Comment

• Bryn
        Banned
        • Mar 2007

O.K. The problem seems to be with the "DOWNLOAD WITH QOBUZ FOR MAC/PC option. I have now successfully downloaded the "Blues Greats" triple album using the alternative "DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC" option to download a .tar file of FLACs.

Comment

• Dave2002
          • Dec 2010

O.K. The problem seems to be with the "DOWNLOAD WITH QOBUZ FOR MAC/PC option. I have now successfully downloaded the "Blues Greats" triple album using the alternative "DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC" option to download a .tar file of FLACs.
          You perhaps know that your message inbox is now overflowing onto the floor beneath!

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Only the first three tracks of "Blues Greats" downloaded. Then nothing more form that or any other album.
            I think I may have logged out and then back in again. anyway, they all seem to have dowloaded ok now ( Media Player, CD quality)
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Stunsworth
              • Nov 2010

You'll probably find that two of the tracks on that Blues album have bursts of white noise. I can't remember which, but they're towards the end.
              Steve

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

My Argerich box arrived today.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• Bryn
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                  My Argerich box arrived today.
                  Mine no longer shows a range, just variously by or on 9th May.

Comment

• teamsaint
                    • Nov 2010

Did I mention that mine came from France ?

( Via Swindon, obviously ......)

Comment

• Bryn
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2007

Well, glory be! It has now been dispatched, from Piacenza! Due to here Friday. Hopefully, it will arrive a day early.

Comment

• Bryn
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2007

Well, glory be! It has now been dispatched, from Piacenza! Due to here Friday. Hopefully, it will arrive a day early.
                        Arrived late this afternoon. The cited damage was extremely minor, just a knock to one corner of the box. The corner affected has been easily enough repaired/reinforced with the application of some 'magic' tape. Something to listen to in place of the news. Fortunately, not too much duplication. However, I was surprised to find how few works of leading composers for the piano have been recorded by her. Not a single Beethoven Piano Sonata, for instance.

Comment

• mathias broucek
                          • Nov 2010

van Zweden Bruckner 1-9 only £15 for 24 bit on Qobuz. Even less for CD quality

Comment

• Parry1912
                            • Nov 2010

120 days of any streaming plan on Tidal for $4
                            Del boy: “Get in, get out, don’t look back. That’s my motto!”

Comment

• mikealdren
                              • Nov 2010

I've found a CD that I want and it's available used from Amazon Germany, Italy, France and Spain but not the UK. Each one I try says that it can't be shipped to my UK address. The items are for sale from 3rd party suppliers, not Amazon. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way around it?
                              thanks
                              Mike

Comment

• Bryn
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by mikealdren View Post
                                I've found a CD that I want and it's available used from Amazon Germany, Italy, France and Spain but not the UK. Each one I try says that it can't be shipped to my UK address. The items are for sale from 3rd party suppliers, not Amazon. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way around it?
                                thanks
                                Mike
                                All too often, of late. You could try contacting the vendor via the relevant Amazon site, but be careful how you word your communication lest an Amazon functionary pulls it as an attempt to buy directly from the vendor

Comment

Working...
                                X