Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
    I don't know about that, but Derek Bourgeois did write a Wine Symphony a long time ago (the Cru Bourgeois gag inevitably circulated until some time after it had become well and truly corked) - and goodness alone knows what a collective noun for his symponic works would be, his tally of symphonies having this year over taken Haydn's at 105 (and don't even mention those of Segerstam, who's probably written another one while I've been typing this post)...
    But both Bourgeois and Segerstam still have to go that extra mile before they reach Reger's opus 17523

Comment

Originally posted by Roehre View Post
      But both Bourgeois and Segerstam still have to go that extra mile before they reach Reger's opus 17523
      Be that as it may, there's no obvious evidence that they won't do so and, in any case, Reger didn't write symphonies!

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
        They do love clips.
        another new clips page - "Performing Miracles"

Comment

This is the trailer for :Symphinity. It seems to be a children's 'guide' to classical music, like history being King Alfred burning the cakes and King Canute getting his feet wet.
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
            This is the trailer for :Symphinity. It seems to be a children's 'guide' to classical music, like history being King Alfred burning the cakes and King Canute getting his feet wet.

Obviously made by people who never read Dahlhaus

Made by men with beards for ??????

Comment

it is a very beautiful song and to relax the mind all fo this ti suggest to that to play the music and to relax to the mind.

Comment

I see that the Symphinity pilot actually ended on 25 September 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
                  I see that the Symphinity pilot actually ended on 25 September 2015.
                  We catch on real quick round here!
                  I keep hitting the Escape key, but I'm still here!

Comment

Working...
                  X