• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
    Can’t paddle there - Forbidden streams!
    Thanks - removed them!

Comment

Originally posted by cmr_for3 View Post
      Thanks - removed them!
      Thanks for those links. It's good to have them at the higher bitrate (192), especially Contemporaine.
      Your link for FrM Baroque (last one in your list) seems to be still barred, but the others are OK.
      Edit: Just found Baroque working link in your earlier post.

Comment

Originally posted by Beresford View Post
        Thanks for those links. It's good to have them at the higher bitrate (192), especially Contemporaine.
        Your link for FrM Baroque (last one in your list) seems to be still barred, but the others are OK.
        Edit: Just found Baroque working link in your earlier post.
        Glad to be of use. Also glad that there posting was not a banishing offence!

Comment

It looks like all the France Musique streams have been upgraded in the last few days to 192kb aac, even on the web browser player, as far as I can tell. The icecast ones still work at 192.

Comment

Originally posted by Beresford View Post
            It looks like all the France Musique streams have been upgraded in the last few days to 192kb aac, even on the web browser player, as far as I can tell. The icecast ones still work at 192.
            Thank you, your topic has encouraged me to become more familiar with France Musique. I especially liked the Classique Easy section - very soothing!

Comment

Working...
            X