This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Andrew

P'raps note that if you add a substantial edit/update to a post, it won't show up on the What's New? list, so it's worth posting a new message to attract attention.

Edit - just noticed that you were quite quick updating - it was just me that missed it!
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

I was late in yesterday, so I posted an initial message to indicate that the listings would be available shortly, in case anyone was worried that I'd given up!

By the way, I've just done a run to mop up the Mozart info from the last two weeks into an omnibus edition, but the available information is far from complete (yet?) If it remains so beyond the middle of next week, I'll issue it as it stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
        By the way, I've just done a run to mop up the Mozart info from the last two weeks into an omnibus edition, but the available information is far from complete (yet?) If it remains so beyond the middle of next week, I'll issue it as it stands.
        I think that would be useful. As feedback, for for regular R3 listeners this is quite an issue and it would be good to get a response/explanation from R3 about it.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

I've compiled retrospective listings for the 'Genius of Mozart' season - you might have heard about it.

There are still some details missing, mainly for the weekend 'special' programmes, which presumably don't have an identified data entry clerk.

I've posted the files at the usual place, and will leave them there for the next month.

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 22/01/11 have been posted at the following permanent link:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Please note that the listings are slightly longer than usual because ...... provisional playlists have been issued for Breakfast for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Presumably the rest will follow later......

Thank you, BBC!

The retrospective weekly listing for 'Breakfast' and 'In Tune' are posted at most two weeks after the (first) event.

An on-line version of the R3 listing is available in the form of a blog:

Weekly Listings for BBC Radio 3 supported by bbc.co.uk/programmes/

Total live evening concerts this week: 2 (Tuesday and Friday)

Total since end of Proms 2010: 17

Comment

Thanks again, Andrew

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 29/01/11 have been posted at the following permanent link:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The retrospective weekly listing for 'Breakfast' and 'In Tune' are posted at most two weeks after the (first) event.

Total live evening concerts this week: 2 (Wednesday and Friday)

Total since end of Proms 2010: 19

Comment

Thank you, Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                    Thank you, Andrew
                    Great Andrew

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 05/02/11 have been posted at the following permanent link:

Total live evening concerts this week: 0

Total since end of Proms 2010: 19

Comment

Thanks again Andrew

Comment

Thanks, Andrew. Would it help to have a sub-forum link (off Platform 3) so that the thread could be more easily accessed?

Incidentally, a year ago there had been 23 live concerts at this point. In 2009 there had been 21.

Edit: Second thoughts - I've made it a sticky.
                          Last edited by french frank; 04-02-11, 23:32.

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 12/02/11 have been posted at the following permanent link:

Total live evening concerts this week: 1 (Friday)

Total since end of Proms 2010: 20

Comment

Thanks Andrew

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 19/02/11 have been posted at the following permanent link:

Total live evening concerts this week: 0

Total since end of Proms 2010: 20

Comment

Working...
                                X