X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printable R3 Listings - Continuing

For the first time on this board:

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 27/11/10 have been posted at the following permanent link:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The retrospective weekly listing for 'Breakfast' and 'In Tune' are posted at most two weeks after the (first) event.

An on-line version of the R3 listing is available in the form of a blog:

Weekly Listings for BBC Radio 3 supported by bbc.co.uk/programmes/

Total live evening concerts this week: 1 (Thursday )

Total since end of Proms 2010: 11
    Last edited by Andrew Slater; 03-12-11, 01:39. Reason: Correction of links

Neither of those links seems to work for me ...

Comment

Nor for me, Andrew. The Mediafire one shows 0 files and the radiolists cannot be found.

Edit: Let's try this for the downloadable file http://www.mediafire.com/Radio-lists

And this for the blog http://radiolists.blogspot.com/

Well, they both worked perfectly in preview/.
      Last edited by french frank; 27-11-10, 00:54.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Sorry - I copied the text from the BBC board and didn't check it too carefully. I had forgotten that the BBC software always truncates the link text. I've edited the original post and I hope I'll get it right next week ....

Comment

Andrew/ff - suggest this 'resource' thread should be moved to the Announcements section, otherwise it could get a bit lost in Platform 3?

Russ

Comment

Some rearrangements will be in order in due course. If I forget, remind me.
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 04/12/10 have been posted at the following permanent link:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The retrospective weekly listing for 'Breakfast' and 'In Tune' are posted at most two weeks after the (first) event.

Total live evening concerts this week: 0 (Thursday)

Total since end of Proms 2010: 11
              Last edited by Andrew Slater; 09-12-10, 20:25. Reason: Deleted this week's live concert and adjusted total, in light of change of Thursday concert to a recording.

Comment

As usual many thanks, Andrew, much appreciated

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 11/12/10 have been posted at the following permanent link:

Total live evening concerts this week: 1 (Friday)

Total since end of Proms 2010: 12

Comment

Thanks Andrew

Comment

Comment

The main Radio 3 and TtN listings for the seven days beginning 18/12/10 have been posted at the following permanent link:

Total live evening concerts this week: 0

Total since end of Proms 2010: 12

Comment

Thank you very much Andrew

Comment

Thank you, Andrew!

Comment

I've produced the listings for 25-31/12 and have put them here:

I'll move them to the usual place at the end of next week, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                              X