• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Many thanks, as usual, Andrew
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Andrew Slater
      • Mar 2007

The main Radio 3 listing for the seven days beginning 13/02/16 has been posted at the following permanent link:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

An on-line version of the R3 listing is available in the form of a blog:

Weekly Listings for BBC Radio 3 supported by bbc.co.uk/programmes/

The retrospective spreadsheet for the 7 days beginning 30/01/2016 has been posted in the same place at mediafire, with the single listing at:

Retrospective Weekly Playlists for BBC Radio 3 Supported by BBC.co.uk/programmes/

Alphabetic listings are usually posted as an addendum to an archive blog on the Friday following the end of the relevant week (see the blog's right-hand sidebar).

An archive of many past listings is available in a sub-directory within the main mediafire directory.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
        Gone fishin'
        • Sep 2011

Many thanks, Andrew.
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Andrew Slater
          • Mar 2007

The main Radio 3 listing for the seven days beginning 20/02/16 has been posted at the following permanent link:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The retrospective spreadsheet for the 7 days beginning 06/02/2016 has been posted in the same place at mediafire, with the single listing at:

Retrospective Weekly Playlists for BBC Radio 3 Supported by BBC.co.uk/programmes/

Alphabetic listings are usually posted as an addendum to an archive blog on the Friday following the end of the relevant week (see the blog's right-hand sidebar).

An archive of many past listings is available in a sub-directory within the main mediafire directory.
          Last edited by Andrew Slater; 20-02-16, 09:42.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
            Gone fishin'
            • Sep 2011

Thanks again, Andrew

Comment

• french frank
              Administrator/Moderator
              • Feb 2007

I echo my good friend's sincere thanks, Andrew. Forgotten whether you're beer or bubbly …
              It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Andrew Slater
                • Mar 2007

The main Radio 3 listing for the seven days beginning 27/02/16 has been posted at the following permanent link:

The retrospective spreadsheet for the 7 days beginning 13/02/2016 has been posted in the same place at mediafire, with the single listing at:

Comment

• french frank
                  Administrator/Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Many thanks, Andrew. Have a food parcel (bet not many people remember that!).

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                    Gone fishin'
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                    Many thanks, Andrew. Have a food parcel (bet not many people remember that!).
                    Anything like this:

Our Lakeland Hampers hand-selected finest food & Drink. Local spirits, finest cakes & biscuits and the most delicious preserves & chutneys, and lots more. Christmas Hampers also available. Free Gift Message & Card.

Comment

• french frank
                      Administrator/Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                      More like this. I have a vague feeling it was the catchphrase of a radio(?) comedian. The kind of thing where they only have to say it and the audience obligingly bursts out laughing, and even applauds .

Comment

• Andrew Slater
                        • Mar 2007

Well, I know which I prefer ....

Things aren't quite that bad here yet ....

Comment

• Andrew Slater
                          • Mar 2007

The main Radio 3 listing for the seven days beginning 05/03/16 has been posted at the following permanent link:

The retrospective spreadsheet for the 7 days beginning 20/02/2016 has been posted in the same place at mediafire, with the single listing at:

NOTE: The listing for Sunday's TtN was identical to that for Monday. I've reconstructed it and adjusted the timings from the EBU listing. I think I've got it right

Comment

• french frank
                            Administrator/Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

The weeks hurtle by … and another Printable R3 Listings

Muchas gracias, Andrés

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                              Gone fishin'
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                              The weeks hurtle by … and another Printable R3 Listings

Muchas gracias, Andrés

Comment

• Andrew Slater
                                • Mar 2007

The main Radio 3 listing for the seven days beginning 12/03/16 has been posted at the following permanent link:

The retrospective spreadsheet for the 7 days beginning 27/02/2016 has been posted in the same place at mediafire, with the single listing at:

Comment

Working...
                                X