Ay well…

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post

Ay well…
      Sorry bean. Come in Sainty please.

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post

My brief trip to the continent was the moment for the 25 game run to finish.
        we need to get back on track very quickly . And the Hawthorns won’t be an easy place to do it.

No stopping the foxes ….
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

I knew it was a mistake to let Vardy go!

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

My brief trip to the continent was the moment for the 25 game run to finish.
            we need to get back on track very quickly . And the Hawthorns won’t be an easy place to do it.

No stopping the foxes ….
            I would like to think that the TBs can harvest enough points to finish no lower than 6th!

Comment

Originally posted by LMcD View Post

I would like to think that the TBs can harvest enough points to finish no lower than 6th!
              That isn’t something to be worrying about !!

Important and deserved win for Saints at the highest altitude stadium in England last night, with a couple of lovely goals. Hopefully a sign that we can start collecting more points in games against top half sides.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

That isn’t something to be worrying about !!

Important and deserved win for Saints at the highest altitude stadium in England last night, with a couple of lovely goals. Hopefully a sign that we can start collecting more points in games against top half sides.
                . and (I've just discovered) St Mary's is the second-lowest!

Comment

Oh fiddlesticks, Middlesbrough complete a double over the Foxes. Leeds away big game next week.

Comment

Pleased to see vital win for Owls at Millwall. A great escape entirely possible.

Comment

Pleased to see vital win for Owls at Millwall. A great escape entirely possible.
                      indeed good stuff cloughers

Toon 2 Boscombe 2
                      Hangers 3 Boring Wood 1

people are talking of the play offs ……

Comment

Buddies have been playing well, sitting in a comfortable fifth, so you won't be surprised that I was waiting for the banana skin yesterday where we manged to go down to the odd goal in one at the Tony Macaroni plastic monstrosity, against the bottom of the table outfit who haven't won a league game in a dog's age. Still fifth but less comfortably so; and now only nineteen ahead of that automatic demotion.

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
                          Buddies have been playing well, sitting in a comfortable fifth, so you won't be surprised that I was waiting for the banana skin yesterday where we manged to go down to the odd goal in one at the Tony Macaroni plastic monstrosity, against the bottom of the table outfit who haven't won a league game in a dog's age. Still fifth but less comfortably so; and now only nineteen ahead of that automatic demotion.
                          Its BB King time for the Buddies , I think……

http://www.bbking.com/Quotes"Water from the white fountain didn't taste any better than from the black fountain."-- B. B. King Born on September 16, 1925, in...

anyway, sorry to see the result JC.

Comment

Its BB King time for the Buddies , I think……

Good advice, sainty...thanks!...more a case of Levi Stubbs in 'Reach Out'...'just look over your shoulder!'
                            By the way, old BB wouldn't be able to hand on his advice to the Queen of England anymore like he did in the song; a great bit in a wonderful song. Onwards and upwards - I'll send the link on to Stevie Robinson to get them bucked up for the forthcoming All Saints' Derby!

Comment

Hangers 3 Altrincham 2

would you believe it …..

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                                Hangers 3 Altrincham 2

would you believe it …..
                                ....brilliant
                                bong ching

Comment

Working...
                                X