X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antongould View Post
    Hangers 3 Altrincham 2

would you believe it …..
    I do, I do, anton. Capital! A couple of handy steps taken away from the foot of the table fankle. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
      Hangers 3 Altrincham 2

would you believe it …..
      Excellent.

as were Hull last night, enabled by a quite dreadful first half effort from the Saints. Bad selection, no plan B, everything way below standard.
      a better second half didn’t get us our of jail, and Ipswich’s late , late winner didn’t improve our mood !!

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Don’t suppose Alison will be impressed with that result. TBF Leicester were excellent other than their finishing until 80 mins , and were unlucky with a huge decision. They will be wondering how on earth they lost that.
        looking tough for us and Ipswich now, but lots of games to go. Sadly for us there are lots of tough looking games.
        Last edited by teamsaint; 23-02-24, 23:57.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
          Don’t suppose Alison will be impressed with that result. TBF Leicester were excellent other than their finishing until 80 mins , and were unlucky with a huge decision. They will be wondering how on earth they lost that.
          looking tough for us and Ipswich now, but lots of games to go. Sadly for us there are lots of tough looking games.
          Yes a bit flat after that game. Keeping the faith, we were in control for all but the last ten minutes and at Leeds too. I can see a Leeds wobble pretty soon though Sainty.

Comment

Back to winning ways for the Buddies. Straightforward win in Paisley against the pretend Saints. Comfortably fifth.
            Another nice wee win for cloughie's Owls, I notice. Getting tight down there.

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
              Back to winning ways for the Buddies. Straightforward win in Paisley against the pretend Saints. Comfortably fifth.
              well done jc …….

The Moors of Solihull 2 Hangers 1

hope it’s not back to form

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
                Yes jc a couple of wins for our teams - all we can do is try to keep winning and hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post

Yes a bit flat after that game. Keeping the faith, we were in control for all but the last ten minutes and at Leeds too. I can see a Leeds wobble pretty soon though Sainty.
                  The Saints have more than wobbled. Things went against us first half yesterday, but we failed to rise to the challenge with a desperately poor second half.
                  automatic promotion looks a very long shot now.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

The Saints have more than wobbled. Things went against us first half yesterday, but we failed to rise to the challenge with a desperately poor second half.
                    automatic promotion looks a very long shot now.
                    Talking of failing to rise to the challenge

Gunners 4 Toon 1

Comment

Liverpool win Carabao...........HURRAY!

Comment

The fear of the drop seems to have put the managerial sackings in the Championship into overdrive.

Comment

Toon Many penalties Blackburn One less penalty

we need Joe Linton

Comment

Toon stumble?

Comment

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
                              Toon stumble?
                              could well be

Comment

So, February. That went well.

Comment

Working...
                                X